Monday 19 May 2014

BBTB2 - Gift Packaging

Good Morning and welcome to Jayne Designs!
How was your weekend?
Mine was busy and fun with the added bonus of beautiful weather and time with family and friends.

Today I am host  over at BBTB2 and the challenge is gift packaging.
We all need bags, tags, boxes and ribbons for one occasion or another.


I kept my collection really simple and let the beautiful papers do the talking!
I like having pillow boxes on hand as I can make them up but they store flat until ready to use.


I used TBBM2 for these cut at 6 and 7". The scoring tool really makes assembly crisp and easy.


The little gift cards were cut at 2 and 2.5" and the ribbons .25" and .5" from Artiste.
The papers are Bazzill Basics Vintage Lace. They have a lovely texture on them, almost fabric like.
The tiny bow is by Mama Elephant.

Do check out all the wonderful inspiration from the ladies over at BBTB2 and hope you can join us in this fun challenge.




                                             

19 comments:

  1. They are all absolutely gorgeous, Jayne!! The papers are so beautiful!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful !!!! The paper is perfect !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne your pillow boxes are awesome I love the papers you chose
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillowboxes are so beautiful and the papers are perfect. Glad you kept them simple to showcase the papers. I just love the pretty bows and gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! Your pillowboxes are awesome Jayne!! I love the papers you used. The little bows and gift cards are just great! Love them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are oh so lovely Jayne! You're right! The paper totally speaks for itself... BEAUTIFUL! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you're right, you're right. These papers are beautiful. The boxes would make a lovely presentation. Pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how fun are these! The papers are GORGEOUS Jayne! I see your little cards are cut at 2 and 2.5, are the envelopes cut the same? Super cute and love that you pre-cut the pillow pouches to have on hand...I definitely need to do that! Thanks for the tip!
    Have a super day....
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The are beautiful Jayne!!! LOVE pillow boxes and your papers are perfect!!! Fabulous job!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jayne I am so loving your pillow boxes!! I love those papers, so gorgeous!! Thanks for such a fun challenge. How settings to you use the score tool on?? I have it but the time I used it, it didn't give me good scorelines, but I know I didn't have my settings right and had no clue what they should be. Anyway your boxes are just stunning my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful - between note cards an pillow boxes -- anyone who receives this will cherish it -- or be proud to use! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jayne, the pillow boxes are just glorious...what pretty papers you have selected for this wonderful challenge. Love 'em.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jayne your packages are just gorgeous! I love the papers you selected so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous packaging!! Such beautiful paper..
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS job with your projects Jayne, LOVE them!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jayne these are lovely, each one, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jayne ~ The paper is just GORGEOUS! I think I need these now ~ great! LOL! Seriously thought BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful, love those bows too.

    ReplyDelete