Sunday 30 June 2013

Jakarta


Hi, hope you are having a fab weekend.

I understand Google reader is finishing tomorrow, so I have signed up to bloglovin. If you want to continue following my Blog please click on the button on the right or my Network button.

I appreciate all my followers and visitors, thanks.
 
I just thought I would pop in with a few photos from the Asian World Junior Golf Championship.
 
I have to say these are not great quality as these are a few I have from my camera to my pc.  I mainly used my ipad for photos and video and they came out brilliantly, but,  I still don't know how to transfer them to my blog!!
 
 
This is Ossian. He did really well, he finished 16 overall in his category which was very strong.
 
 
The opening ceremony ( he is 3rd in from the left at the back!).

 
Putting on the 18th during a practice round. He's in the blue shorts.
It was in the 40's everyday...heat and humidity was mega!!
 
We were very proud of how he played and how he coped with the heat.
I could only ever walk round 9 holes to follow...it was punishing!
 
The experience he gained with the temperature and different grass and meeting all the other competitors was invaluable.
 
Ossian had to qualify to play in this tournament and has since been invited to Thailand and India to play.
 
Last weekend he won the Under 14's Club Championship at home in his Hampshire Club.
 
We have a summer of golf tournaments and matches and as you can imagine life is busy.
I have stepped down some of my DT and blog commitments for the time being as craft time is sparse!
 
I will still be by to visit your blogs though.



7 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures of Ossian!! Congratulations to him - 16th overall is fabulous!! He is going to be a master at golf!! How fun you got to be there, too!! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us my friend!! Good luck to him this summer!! I'll be rooting for him from afar!!

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats to Ossian!! How exciting for you all to share in this excitement and sounds like he is one heck of a golfer! Thanks for sharing the pictures and wish him all the BEST in the tournaments!! I will have my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!
    Hugs Jayne!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Ossian. What a wonderful and memorable summer you are all having.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Congrats to Ossian! You have a handsome young man there Jayne and looks like he will be keeping your pretty busy with all that traveling!! Look out, I think you have a celebrity on your hands! When he is on the news we all we be able to say that we know his mom. lol So get ready my friend, because I think you have an incredibly talented son! Hugs!! Great pics to by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Congratulations to Ossian for his newest achievements... it is such a joy to read about his success and your adventures. I'll be sending you all tons of good luck hugs all summer long. :o) I love these pictures, even if they're not the brilliant batch! They look marvelous. So excited for him and the entire family... keep enjoying this wonderful blessing, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Ossian!!! GREAT pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your sons Name! :o) Congrats to Ossian! Sounds like he did fabulous... I guess Tiger Woods better watch out! Sorry to hear you've left some of your DT's but I totally understand how life can take over everything! Wishing the best for his games in Thailand and India! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete