Tuesday 14 June 2011

Xmas Lite

Yesterday my friend Kate and I started on Christmas cards. Kate's on mass production but I decided to make a card for Throwback Thursday . The challenge is to use a cricut lite cartridge and bling. The only lite cartridge I own is Jolly Holidays,hence I thought it could count towards my Christmas card stash!
I silver embossed the sentiment,glamour dusted 1 ornament and added a few gems. I think that counts as enough bling! Lol!
I like how this turned out.
Do pop over  and see Emma's blog,there's some great inspiration.
Thanks for looking. Have a great day.
Hugs,Jayne x

9 comments:

  1. you can never have enough Christmas cards last year at the last minute my youngest daughter told me she need a few so in the wee hours of Christmas eve I was firing up my cricut...
    Love the colors on this and the embossing is beautiful. Have a great crafty day.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Jayne! Glad to see you getting a head start on the holiday cards! We should all do that! :o) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too, you are so good with making Christmas cards...
    Have a great day.
    Jud

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing in our Throwback Thursday Challenge.... Great job.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jayne!

    Wow! What a beautiful Christmas card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I love this, Jayne! The embossed silver is fantastic and the way the mat is cut at the side of the card is a fantastic idea that I hope to steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jayne. Wow, what a way to gets some done ahead of schedule!! Great thinking! I don't want to even think of Christmas because that means SNOW which seems like we just got rid of it, he he.
    Good luck in the challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ... I might have to look into buying that lite cartridge ... although, now you've just reminded me I haven't even started on my Christmas cards yet. They will probably get done at the last minute as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful:)


    Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
    Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete