Saturday 7 May 2011

Just for You

Hi,hope your weekend is going well.Today I have a pretty card that came to mind when I made my snow angel the other day.
This image is on Winter Frolic - minus the flowers.I decided to make a spring/summer card with it. The flowers are from George and cut from purple vellum.

I glued the branch directly to the paper and 3d foamed the birdhouse and ends of the smaller branches for movement. The background paper is Picnic in the Park by serif.

I am entering this intoCooking with Cricut - #28,3 flowers & purple.
Thanks for looking.Hugs,Jaynex

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Jayne! Good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne, This is just Beautiful! I love how soft it looks, the stitching, the background paper and that you used a winter cartridge...CLEVER! It looks so spring/summer like! That is talent! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jayne, this card is adorable. It made my heart skip a beat. It's just wonderful. Happy Mother's Day to you too. That "ball" is really easy and worth the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. I love it. So creative. TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THe stitching is just AMAZING! You did a lovely job! I have a well deserved blog award waiting for you. Just stop by my blog to claim it! TFS!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Jayne! Love the use of vellum for the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO sweet! Your stitching is wonderful on this, Jayne. The little birds are adorable and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love your stitching...even around the corners :-)!!! I am your newest follower and looking for to more! Thank you for playing with us at CookingWithCricut.com....Melin of CWC and PaperCraftingWorld.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This turned out wonderful Jayne! Sooo pretty! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete