Wednesday 23 March 2011

Monkey Birthday Card

Over at Fantabulous Cricut the Monday Challenge is to make a birthday card or project using the cricut.
I decided to use Life's a Party as I really wanted this cartridge and yet I haven't used it much! So my own personal challenge was to look through the handbook and seek inspiration!  This is what I came up with...



Card Recipe

monkey cut at 2.5 & happy birthday at 1.25 - Life's A Party
paper torn & distressed
distress ink
ribbon
googly eyes

The canvases are coming!!!!
Hugs,Jayne. x

6 comments:

  1. What a cute monkey...a lovely birthday card with a bit of personality x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the googly eyes on the little monkey...awesome. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne! What a cute card. I really enjoy what you have done with this cartridge. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, cute card! That little monkey is adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is super cute!! Love the monkey touching the phrase!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete