Tuesday 15 March 2011

Inspiration Box!

Recently I bought some newly released stamps from Stampers Anonymous. I loved the sayings so much, they inspired me to create this box. Everything seemed to fit.........

Well would you? I have!
I have always enjoyed my craft but always wondered if my work was good enough to share with anyone other than my family and close friends, so now I'm taking the plunge and it will soon be time for the first of my workshops in Clanfield.

Let me show you the rest of this wooden box.


The opened box, showing front and back. On the front there is a Tim Holtz branch which represent the dark element for the fear and the white flower for the dream.

The back of the box.












The inside, where I've used the new mini rosette and bird cage dies from Tim Holtz. Behind it reads 'Love, Wish, Dream'.
The messages inside the box really do say it all for me.

Thanks for looking. Take care Jayne x

1 comment:

  1. The box looks great and says it all. Your work has always been lovely and we love to see all the new and wonderful creations you make x.

    ReplyDelete